Questions for Consideration
How would you answer these questions in regards to God's plan for your future?
1. What legacy are you leaving for the future?
2. What is God's specific purpose for the next stage of your life?
3. Are you confidently engaged in fulfilling God's purpose for your life?
4. How are you using for God's glory the resources (time, talents, treasure) God has given you?
5. What difference are you making in the world for the Kingdom of God?
6. What are your family and your friends going to remember you for?
7. Why do you believe God has so abundantly blessed you?
8. If God were judging you according to Matthew 25, where would you stand in regards to "helping the least
9. If you knew you had only one year to live, how would you use your time and money during that year?
10. What are you going to do with the rest of your life?